A bit about Sam
Sam started working in internet marketing back in 2000 when her interest in the internet got the better of her. She first went online in 1996 and her thoughts about being a web designer led her into internet marketing – a big change from handling Government contracts for the defence sector! She started her own consultancy, Forty First, in 2002 after working in house for a leading job board and then for an internet marketing agency in Brighton where she honed her SEO skills with projects for The Times, Thistle Hotels, Airmiles & The Ramblers Association. Sam also speaks fluent French.
“What I like about the internet and more recently social media is the ability to get your message across to people worldwide and connect with people you would never previously have had the opportunity to meet. More and more people with common interests are being brought together, opportunities for small and micro businesses are endless and causes are getting more publicity, which is great!”
Five things not many people know about me!
- I’m a bit of an outdoors type, enjoying going for walks every day with our dog Ruby and longer walks at weekends with my husband too.
- I enjoy cooking and am a rather avid collector of recipes! Most weekends I’ll try and cook something new and of course, have to eat the end results.
- I enjoy rummaging around antiques fairs and junk shops for vintage or interesting pieces for our home.
- I have a soft spot for most things feathered & furry (other than the furry spider types)!
- I’ll have a go at most things, but after that windsurfing accident, will draw the line there!